Admissions open for this session
- The main function of the Chapter is to impart oral coaching to Foundation, Intermediate students.
- Experienced professionals who are the members of the Chapter share their rich experience and knowledge in the classroom.
- The chapter has adequate infrastructure and facilities for its students and members.
- The oral coaching centre of this Chapter is one of the best in the country in terms of quality of coaching and success rate of students.
- A candidate should have passes Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
Passed the Senior Secondary School examination under the 10+2 Scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed the National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
- Any candidate who has passed the Foundation examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India will be exempted from Foundation Course & vice versa; or Any Candidate who has passed the Intermediate Examination (by whatever name called) conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will be exempted from Foundation Course. Similarly, any candidate who has passed the Intermediate examination will be exempted from Common Proficiency test (i.e entry level examination, by whatever name called) conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Candidates who have passed the Qualifying examination for direct admission to Intermediate Course are exempted from Foundation Course.
Required Documents :
- H.S.C. / +2 Pass Certificate & Mark sheet.
- Passport Size Photo six nos.
- The certificate & photographs will be attested on production of originals at the time of Admission.
Cut-off dates for Admission:
- For June Term Examination: 31st January of same Calendar Year.
- For December Term Examination: 31st July of same Calendar Year.
- Oral coaching fees including Registration fees & Cost of Study Materials – 4,000/-.
Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics & Management(FEM)
Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting(FOA)
Paper 3: Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics(FLE)
Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics(FBMS)